Two-Ingredient Soda Pop Cupcakes
Prep time: 10 min.
Total time: 45 min.
- 1 box Betty Cocker™ SuperMoist™ white cake mix
- 1 can (12 oz) Cranberry Sierra Mist
- Heat oven to 350°F. Place paper baking cup in each of 24 regular-size muffin cups.
- In a large bowl, beat dry cake mix and Cranberry Sierra Mist with electric mixer on low speed 1 minute, then on medium speed 2 minutes, scraping side of bowl. Divide batter among cups.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 10 minutes; remove to cooling rack to cool completely, about 1 hour. If desired, frost with Betty Crocker™ frosting.