- 1/3 cup sugar
- 6 tablespoons plus 1 ½ teaspoon water
- 1/3 cup evaporated milk
- ½ teaspoon almond extract
- 12 drops neon green food coloring 1 bottle (2 liters) Sierra Mist, chilled
- 2 pints vanilla ice cream
- In a large saucepan, combine sugar and water. Cook and stir over medium heat until sugar is dissolved; remove from the heat. Stir in milk and extract. Transfer to a bowl; cool to room temperature. Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
- Just before serving, transfer milk mixture to a punch bowl. Stir in the food coloring and soda. Top with scoops of ice cream.