Slow Cooker Brown Sugar and Garlic Chicken
- 5 chicken breasts
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2/3 cup vinegar
- ¼ cup Sierra Mist lemon lime soda
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons corn starch
- Combine all the ingredients in crock pot (except chicken) and whisk together until mixed thoroughly and all corn starch lumps are gone.
- Add chicken breasts to sauce in crock pot
- Cook on medium for 4-6 hours or high for 4 hours.
- Shred Chicken
- Let shredded chicken sit in sauce over “warm” setting or low for about 20 minutes
- Serve with rice or in taco shells and enjoy!